Our group exercise sessions are designed for people who are already fit and healthy but would like to push their fitness to a new level. If you are keen for high intensity fat burning and muscle toning workouts with minimal rest periods, this is the group for you.
These sessions are structured around functional interval based workouts, designed to push your heat rate and muscular endurance to the max.
Group Exercise clients can also expect the added benefits of being in the beautiful outdoors all year round.
A typical group exercise session can include:
- Body weight exercises such as squat jumps, reverse lunges, push-ups, pull-ups and mountain climbers
- Boxing combos (not your average boring boxing!)
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for Rapid Fat Loss
- Exercise circuits using resistance bands, kettle bells and medicine balls
- Yoga and Pilates mat work to develop core strength and flexibility
- Personal Best (PB) Challenges
- And most importantly of all, our Fun Fitness Games and Team Competitions!
Both our Foxy Fit and Group Exercise clients are educated on the most effective ways to train their bodies. Trainers are highly qualified and passionate about ensuring the training clients do with Redback Fitness is good for each and every single unique client. All clients can expect bonus education on nutrition, psychology and all things health & wellness. All clients are encouraged to push their limits and strive to be the best version of themselves. Both programs have a strong focus on fun fitness games, so clients will never be bored with the same old routines and will give their abs a terrific work out from all the laughter.