Work out with other like-minded women with FOXY FIT.
Our 1hr Foxy Fit sessions are specifically designed for women, including those who are returning to exercise after having children.
Foxy Fit sessions have less running than our regular group exercise sessions, instead focusing more on restorative practices. Exercises are expertly designed, results-focused to help female clients create muscle tone by building lean muscle mass and increasing functional strength. A particular focus is on the deep core and postural muscles. Foxy Fit sessions also help to improve body composition and overall cardiovascular fitness.
Some of the Foxy Fit sessions are conducted indoors during the colder months.
A typical FOXY FIT session can include:
- Yoga and Pilates-style mat work for warm up and cool down
- Functional preventative and restorative practices
- Body weight exercises
- Safe alternative exercises (provided whenever required)
- Exercise circuits using resistance bands and kettle bells
- Boxing to improve aerobic capacity, strength and overall toning
- Personal Best (PB) Challenges
- And most importantly of all, our Fun Fitness Games and Team Competitions!
Both our Foxy Fit and Group Exercise clients are educated on the most effective ways to train their bodies. Trainers are highly qualified and passionate about ensuring the training clients do with Redback Fitness is good for each and every single unique client. All clients can expect bonus education on nutrition, psychology and all things health & wellness. All clients are encouraged to push their limits and strive to be the best version of themselves. Both programs have a strong focus on fun fitness games, so clients will never be bored with the same old routines and will give their abs a terrific work out from all the laughter.